Integrity stretches to all aspects of an employee's job. An employee with integrity fosters trusting relationships with clients, coworkers and supervisors. Coworkers value the employee's ability to give honest feedback. Clients trust the employee's advice. Supervisors rely on the employee's high moral standards, trusting him not to steal from the company or create problems.
Sense of Responsibility
A strong sense of responsibility affects how an employee works and the amount of work she does. When the employee feels personally responsible for her job performance, she shows up on time, puts in her best effort and completes projects to the best of her ability.
Emphasis on Quality
Some employees do only the bare minimum, just enough to keep their job intact. Employees with a strong work ethic care about the quality of their work. They do their best to produce great work, not merely churn out what is needed. The employee's commitment to quality improves the company's overall quality.
It takes a certain level of commitment to finish your tasks every day. An employee with good discipline stays focused on his goals and is determined to complete his assignments. These employees show a high level of dedication to the company, always ensuring they do their part.
Sense of Teamwork
Most employees have to work together to meet a company's objectives. An employee with a high sense of teamwork helps a team meet its goals and deliver quality work. These employees respect their peers and help where they can, making collaborations go smoother.
Welcome to Mastercars Auto group!
Founded in 2002, Mastercars Auto group is aiming to be the premier auto sales and finance group in greater Atlanta area. Founded by Hudson Biondo, we pride ourselves in being a workplace that works hard, has fun, and serves our clients with A+ quality every day.
What is important to being a part of the team at Mastercars Auto group?
We believe in:
● Continuous Improvement- Both for our own professional development and for the services we provide our clients, becoming an ever better version of ourselves and for our clients is important to the very core of Mastercars Auto group. We want to improve and innovate constantly and consistently, this is a core value that is important to the organization and our success.
● Rolling Up Sleeves- No matter your level in the organization, you’re willing to dive in head first to get work done and support the team. No one is above lending a hand and ensuring what needs to get done to achieve success is done.
● Transparency- We believe in being honest with our clients and with ourselves in order to become the best people, co-workers, and advisors to our clients that we can be.
● Creativity- Our clients rely on our ability to be creative, to think “outside of the box”, and to deliver winning solutions. Being creative at Mastercars Auto group is a core value and should be fostered on a personal and professional level.
● Craftsmanship- Our work is our art and we want to apply attention to detail, pride, and the highest quality behind every client account and and company project we work on.
● Experiences- Learning by experience is the way we grow. We shouldn’t be afraid of failure if we’re trying, learning, and moving forward. We should push ourselves to try new things both personally and professionally.
CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES
6656 Buford Hwy,
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm